- The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources awarded the Gary Borger Chapter of Trout Unlimited the 2009-2010 WDNR External Parnter/Cooperator Award. Click here to read the full report.
- The Park District of Highland Park recognizes the Gary Borger Chapter of Trout Unlimited for its efforts on the Highland Park Ravines. Click the link to the read the HP Park Dist newsletter Spring 2011 newsletter.
- Trout Unlimited quarterly newsletter, Trout Magazine, featured two articles in the “Grassroots Spotlight” section, highlighting GBTU’s efforts for stream restoration work in Wisconsin and Trout in the Classroom program.
- In March 2010 GBTU was awarded $4,500.00 from the Embrace-A-Stream grant. Click here to read TU National’s report.
- Helped the Park District of Highland Park secure $200,000 of funding from the USEPA Great Lakes Restoration Initiative (GLRI) which is to be used toward the “Restoration of Native Diversity to Ravine Ecosystems” project.